The Lounge 5/6/12 ft. @NextByRaphael @ChellzIsWinning @BGRZB @RummiKhan @SingleGrlSummer @Memobrown4 @iknowred
- Presidential campaign. How do we feel at this point? & the reaction to Amy Romney’s Commercial
- Love/Hate: Social Network
- MCA from the Beastie Boys death and the effect the group had on Hip Hop.
- Has R&B gone POP?
- Online dating would you do it? Pros & Cons.
- Type of people
- Meeting people you wouldn’t normally
- Do men discuss feminism?
- Would you date a feminist?
- Is there anything sexist that pisses you off?
- How do we know what real happiness is?
If you want to give your opinion about any of these topics hit us up on Twitter @lerockbox or use the hashtag #LRBLounge also hit us on Facebook and we will discuss your replies on next week’s show.
Catch The Lounge – Sundays at 6pm on http://radio.lerockbox.com
Listen:: Click Here Topics: 2) The arrest of George Zimmerman: Is it enough 3) 99% vs 1%: Should the …Read more
...and the start of the 5th anniversary campaign "Reign Supreme".Read more