1) Rolemodels: Do blacks/others expect more of a return investment from the “succesful”? Is it fair to hold those individuals to the “role model” standard?
2) Dealbreakers: What are the things you absolutely will NOT deal with in a relationship?
3) Marriage: Is marriage a viable plan? Is it possible for the us to love 1 individual for better or worse…. forever?
4) What are the things in your, or a potential partners past, that would deem you or them unfit or unworthy for a relationship?
5) With the president being re-elected, is there something you hope the President will do? What does the secession threat say about the US? How does the racism/media affect the worlds view?6) with great freedom comes great responsibility: With all the freedoms we are allowed, is there some degree of self-responsibility we should have in using them?
Below, Jay-Z takes the train to his show. Jay-Z spoke about this trip on an interview with Juan Epstein awhile back. He spoke about how he was envious of Ty Ty and friends, because they could take the train to his show at Yankee Stadium and thats something he couldn’t do because it would be mayhem. Well Jay was able to pull it off. See video below: