LRB || Music, Fashion, Culture...
NIGO’s longtime friend steps up to help promote the latest collection from his HUMAN MADE brand. N.E.R.D’s Pharrell Williams first met NIGO back in 2002 during a trip to Japan, and later worked together with the streetwear legend to create Pharrell’s Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream clothing lines.
LeRockBox Radio presents… The Lounge 4/1/12 ft. @chiggady @NextByRaphael @PrideNJoy504 @kdotbeenhot @rummikhan
Above is the complete Re-Broadcast of 4/1 ‘s The Lounge some of the topics covered:
- Hunger Games- Is it racism or something else?
- Addiction: Amy Winehouse death vs. Whitney Houston
- Love/Hate: Reality shows- The Kardashians etc
- Pt. 1 Obama: Is he doing a good job?
- Pt. 2 Republican Candidates: Thoughts
- Take It From Him
- 10 problems women have aka “She’s Awesome BUT…”
- What makes a woman “bad”?
- Take It From Her
- Do women know what they want in a man?
- Are people still attracted to Black women?
- What cast are your friends most like?
Japanese designer Jun Takahashi presents his new Undercover Fall/Winter 2012 Collection.
MTV is reviving its classic 1980s “Art Breaks” video series featuring artists like Jean Michel Basquiat, Mickalene Thomas, Jani Ruscia, Rashaad Newsome and more. The original 30 second videos will be played in between MTV programing and commercials. Curated by MoMA PS1 and Creative Time, check out this clip of Basquiat back in 1985, and stay tuned for more dope videos ahead on MTV.
see video below.Read more